Staff Candidate Clarification Text
Information Text On The Protection and Processing of Personal Data For The Candidate Staff
Protection of personal data is among the most important priorities of Sarıbekir Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Our Company). Personal data;
- Compliance with the law and the rules of honesty,
- Being accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
- Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Being connected, limited and restrained with the purposes of processing,
- Safe storage for as long as required and legal for processing purposes or
- stipulated in the relevant legislation
We declare that we operate within the framework of our principles. We provide this information in order to enlighten you about the protection of personal data and to fulfill our obligation to inform as a Data Controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law (KVK) No. 6698.
What Are Your Personal Data?
- Identity information: Name, surname, date of birth, place of birth, driver’s license information
- Contact information: Address, phone number
- Audio and Audio Recordings: Photographs
- CV information: Diploma information, internship information, foreign language knowledge, computer knowledge, work experience, course / seminar / certificate information
- Criminal conviction and security measures: Criminal record
- Habits: Smoking
- Other: Reference contact information
- Office location camera recordings
What For Purpose Is Your Personal Data Used?
- Making necessary evaluations due to your job application,
- To finalize your application,
- Contacting you when necessary,
- Evaluation of your CV for future positions,
- Ensuring physical space security,
- Submission to our business partners for evaluation.
What Are The Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data and the Method of Collection?
Your personal data, in Article 5 of the Law; It can be collected from you verbally or in writing, through our website, human resources internet platforms, telephone and e-mail, automatic or non-automatic methods, for legal reasons of “explicit consent”.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Data?
Your personal data will not be transferred in any way regarding the evaluation of candidate personnel, and Sarıbekir Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. will be retained within.
What are your rights according to the Personal Data Protection Law?
According to Article 11 of the KVK Law, by applying to our Company;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case of disappearance of legal reasons requiring processing,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data
you have the rights. You may submit your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law, which regulates the rights of the person concerned, in writing to our Company in accordance with the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller” or to the e-mail address email@example.com with secure electronic signature, mobile signature or to our Company beforehand. You can send it by using your e-mail address notified and registered in our system.