WEB CONTACT FORM CLARIFICATION TEXT
CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Compliance with the law and the rules of honesty,
- Being accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
- Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Being connected, limited and restrained with the purposes of processing,
- Safe storage for as long as required and legal for processing purposes or stipulated in the relevant legislation
Processed Personal Data
- Identity Information: Name, Surname,
- Contact Information: E-mail address, Telephone number,
- Message Information
Personal Data Processing Purposes
- Establishing communication,
- Measuring and improving the service quality related to the support process,
- Evaluation and tracking of incoming messages via the website
Legal Reason for Personal Data Processing and Method of Collection
Your personal data can be collected through the contact form on our website, based on the legal reason for your explicit consent in Article 5 of the Law.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data will not be shared with any party and will be kept within our organization.
Rights According to the Law on Protection of Personal Data
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose.
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case of disappearance of legal reasons requiring processing,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.