Visitor Clarification Text
Clarification Text For The Visitor On The Protection and Processing of Personal Data
Protection of personal data is among the most important priorities of Sarıbekir Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Our Company). Personal data;
- Compliance with the law and the rules of honesty,
- Being accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
- Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Being connected, limited and restrained with the purposes of processing,
- Safe storage for as long as required and legal for processing purposes or stipulated in the relevant legislation
We declare that we operate within the framework of our principles. We provide this information in order to enlighten you about the protection of personal data and to fulfill our obligation to inform as a Data Controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) No. 6698.
What Are Your Personal Data?
- Identity information: Name, surname, TCKN/VKN.
- Contact information: Phone number
- Camera images
- Check-in/Exit times
- Plate information
What For Purposes Is Your Personal Data Used?
Your personal data is processed to verify the visitor and for security purposes.
What are the Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data and the Method of Collection?
Your personal data will be collected in the visitor logbook and camera recording system. Your personal data in Article 5 of the Law; It is processed based on the reason that “data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject”.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Data?
Our company will be able to transfer this data to the company that manages the security and camera system, police, gendarmerie and other security officers, administrative bodies and judicial authorities, when necessary, in a limited and proportionate manner for the purposes specified in the “Personal Data Processing Purposes” heading.
What Are Your Rights Regarding Personal Data Protection Law?
According to Article 11 of the KVK Law, by applying to our Company;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case of disappearance of legal reasons requiring processing,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data
you have the rights.
You may submit your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law, which regulates the rights of the person concerned, in writing to our Company in accordance with the “Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller”, or by using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or previously notified to our Company via the e-mail address “email@example.com”. and using your e-mail address registered in our system.