CUSTOMER LIGHTING TEXT
INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Protection of personal data is among the most important priorities of Sarıbekir Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Our Company).
Your personal data
- Compliance with the law and the rules of honesty,
- Being accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
- Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Being connected, limited and restrained with the purposes of processing,
- Safe storage for as long as required and legal for processing purposes or
- stipulated in the relevant legislation
We declare that we operate within the framework of our principles. We provide this information in order to enlighten you about the protection of personal data and to fulfill our obligation to inform as a Data Controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) No. 6698.
What Are Your Personal Data?
- Customer Identification Information: Name, surname, TCKN/VKN
- Contact Information: Telephone, contact/billing address, e-mail address, address information
- Customer Transaction Information: Transaction and invoice details
- Legal Transaction Information
- Location camera recording
For What Purpose Is Your Personal Data Used?
- Communicating with customers,
- Sales and collection,
- Arranging all records, documents and invoices that will be the basis of the transactions,
- Measuring and improving the service quality related to customer satisfaction and support process, managing customer satisfaction processes, improving customer management, after-sales services and post-sales processes, evaluating problem/error notification,
- Execution of the accounting process,
- Ensuring physical space security,
- Execution and development of operational activities,
- Providing information on requests from legal authorities on matters related to public safety,
- To meet legal obligations and to exercise the rights arising from the current legislation.
What are the Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data and the Method of Collection?
- Having your express consent,
- clearly stipulated in the law,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract,
- It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Data?
Personal data may be transferred to administrative and official authorities, auditing/consulting companies and suppliers in a limited and proportionate manner for the purposes stated in the “Personal Data Processing Purposes” heading of the clarification text.
What Are Your Rights According to the Personal Data Protection Law?
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case of disappearance of legal reasons requiring processing,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data
you have the rights. You may submit your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law, which regulates the rights of the person concerned, in writing to our Company in accordance with the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller” or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or to our Company beforehand. You can send it by using your e-mail address notified and registered in our system.